By Andy Weber, BRN Financial Administrator
Your church’s giving makes it possible for the ministries of the BRN to take place! We are so thankful for your investment in the Kingdom. This can happen in many different ways but over the last few years we have seen an increase in online tools and resources that assist churches and Christian ministries. One of these tools is online giving. The BRN works with Service U to provide online giving opportunities for our partnering churches.
What are the benefits to online giving?
Online giving can be easy for churches to make their gifts to the BRN. You have the option to give to multiple ministries of the BRN including Cooperative Program, regional BRN giving, State Missions Offering, Lottie Moon, Annie Armstrong, Global Hunger, Disaster Relief, plus many others. Online giving allows the churches that send a set giving amount each month the ability to set a recurring gift–this means your church does not have to process a written check each month! For churches that send a varying dollar amount each month, online giving easily allows you to create an online gift that takes only minutes to complete. Churches can create a user profile to retain information and make the giving process even quicker. Giving online also saves the church time involved to process a check plus the postage costs to mail the check.
How does my church give online?
You can give in one of two ways:
- From the Home page of brnonline.org, click Connect at the top right and choose Resources.
- On the Resources page, click the Online Giving option and then click the “Click Here to Give” link.
- From there, choose the Church Online Giving Form – “Give Now” button.
- Follow the prompts to make the payment.
- Click and save this link as an Internet Favorite: https://public.serviceu.com/PaymentForm/Active?OrgKey=bd34dac1-e369-4635-87c2-7714f656b71f&rendermode=standard
- Follow the prompts to make the payment
If your church has any questions about online giving please contact the BRN Financial Office at 717.652.5856 x17.