- Contact’s name
- Contact’s church
- Contact’s telephone number
- Address (must be a physical address, NOT a P.O. box)
- Please specify if this is a residence or a business address.
- Date the study begins
Authentic Love – Bible Study Leader Kit
Christ, Culture, and the Pursuit of Purity
God has created us for a life of personal holiness.
Every day we are invited into a world where we can create, customize, and even change our identity. We become consumers in a culture that tells us we can have whatever we want whenever we want it. Speaking directly to the hearts of guys and girls, Authentic Love: Christ, Culture, and the Pursuit of Purity exposes culture’s distorted messages about purity and love and reveals how God has created us for a lifestyle of personal holiness. Over the course of 8 sessions, students will examine five attributes of holiness that shape our identity. They will be challenged to reject the self-serving influences of culture and embrace what it means to live as godly young men and women who reflect the character of Christ.
This True Love Waits Leader Kit it includes two Bible studies:
- Authentic Love Book with DVD for Guys by D.A. Horton*
- Authentic Love Book with DVD for Girls by Amy-Jo Girardier*
- 2 small-group Bible study books with leader guides in back (separate guys and girls)
- 2 DVDs: each DVD will include 8 sessions, promotional material, message to leaders (separate guys and girls)
- 8 group sessions with video
- Interactive teaching video (approximately 8-10 minutes) to introduce each session
- Leader helps in the back of the book to guide questions and discussion with small groups
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered approach to sexual purity
- Students will recognize the difference between culture’s distorted messages about sex and God’s design for it.
- As they learn to pursue a lifestyle of personal holiness and put aside selfish desires, students will be equipped to fight sexual sin and temptation.
- Examines the importance of sexual purity through the lenses of identity, forgiveness, love, humility, self-sacrifice, and endurance.
- Video teaching from some of the leading voices in student ministry will help students understand the unique challenges they face when it comes to pursuing purity in today’s culture and how God’s Word equips them to face these challenges.
Companion items can be ordered here.
*Reprinted from Lifeway.com